Welcome to Blogmas Day Two! Today I’m going to be talking about the Robbie Williams Christmas album, The Christmas Present. I was a little surprised when I heard he was going to do a Christmas album but in a good way. And now having heard it, I’m glad that he did. I think the album art is great, very classic Christmas with a RW twist.
The track listing for this album is:
Disc One: Christmas Past:
- Winter Wonderland
- Merry Xmas Everybody (featuring Jamie Cullum)
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
- Coco’s Christmas Lullaby
- Yeah! It’s Christmas
- It’s A Wonderful Life (featuring Poppa Pete)
- Let’s Not Go Shopping
- Santa Baby (featuring Helene Fischer)
- Best Christmas Ever
- One Last Christmas
- Coco’s Christmas Lullaby Reprise
Disc Two: Christmas Future:
- Time For Change
- Darkest Night
- Fairytales (featuring Rod Stewart)
- Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) (featuring Bryan Adams)
- Bad Sharon (featuring Tyson Fury)
- Happy Birthday Jesus Christ
- New Year’s Day
- Soul Transmission
There are four deluxe bonus tracks and those are I Believe in Father Christmas, Not Christmas, Merry Kissmas and It Takes Two (featuring Rod Stewart).
What I like about this album is that no matter which disc you’re listening to, you get the classic Christmas essence while it’s very swing in some place and very Robbie Williams throughout. This album is mixed very well.
Overall, I give this a solid 8.5/9. I highly recommend giving this a listen if you haven’t. It’s on Spotify and YouTube and you can purchase it from iTunes and Robbie Williams website.
That about wraps it up for this post, if you’ve listened to this album I’d love to know what your favorite song/songs are.
Until next time, you can never have too many Christmas albums and have fun listening :).
Instagram: Kyra Sage
Pinterest: Kyra Sage