Welcome to Blogmas Day 18! Today I’m going to be talking about my Christmas playlist. There’s only a week until Christmas, which I can’t believe, and I’ve been putting the finishing touches on my Christmas Day playlist. And I’m happy with what I’ve got.
- To start off I’ve got the Michael Buble Christmas album. I love Buble, especially during this time and hands down my favorite song from the album is Cold December Night. If you haven’t ever heard that song look it up, it’s fantastic.
- Next we have the album it would not be Christmas without, Merry Christmas by Mariah Carey.
- Once Upon A Christmas, Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton. I love a bit of Kenny and Dolly and I’m not ashamed that I know all the words to all the songs.
- The Sinatra Christmas Album, Frank Sinatra. An absolute classic, you can’t have a playlist without Frank.
- The Andy Williams Christmas Album. Just like Sinatra, Andy Williams is one of those voices I love to hear during the holidays.
- White Christmas, Bing Crosby. If you like Bing’s voice, then this is a great album for you and it’s full of Christmas classics.
Now on to the song portion of the playlist.
- Wonderful Christmastime, Paul McCartney. I’ve mentioned that this is one of my favorite Christmas songs and it makes me smile every time I hear it.
- Step Into Christmas, Elton John. This song is super fun and one of those songs that instantly makes you want to sing along.
- Happy Xmas (War is Over), John Lennon. This is classic Christmas to me, I listened to this song growing up and sang it once for a school Christmas concert so I have a special place for it in my heart.
- Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town, Bruce Springsteen. You guys may have noticed there’s a theme here. I really like the Christmas songs of the artists I listen to normally.
- Merry Christmas Everyone, Shakin’ Stevens. This is a song I only discovered last year through watching Zoe Sugg’s Vlogmas. And it’s become one of my favorite Christmas songs. Definitely give it a listen if you don’t know it already.
- And lastly we have Joy To The World by Three Dog Night. I’ve said before, not strictly a Christmas song but one of my all time favorites.
That about wraps it up for this post, if any of you guys have the same songs or albums on your Christmas playlist let me know and if not let me know what songs you do have on your playlist.
Until next time, have fun listening to your Christmas playlists and I hope you’re enjoying Blogmas :).
Instagram: Kyra Sage
Pinterest: Kyra Sage